So, we wrote a book.
The book features real-life stories from product development, traps and fallacies that you should avoid, mental models and frameworks to build the right product. The contents are both theoretical and practical in nature.
We have written the book according to what we preach. It is based on experience and research about what people seem to be needing in actual product companies out there. We have then developed the book iteratively and incrementally, by publishing early and improved versions on LeanPub as well as asking the early readers for feedback along the way.
Key topics are:
- That Product Discovery is about building the right thing, finding the right solution for the right problem
- Why Product Discovery is required in our Agile (or non-Agile) product development
- How Product Discovery can be more holistic than it usually is
- How we can do Product Discovery in general and using playbooks in specific contexts
- How we can set a continuous and collaborative way of working with both Discovery and Delivery that fits with our context
The book also contain some actual case studies from our work experience, highlighting the different topics.
Are you intrigued? For more information about the book, us as authors, training opportunities and seminars around the book as well as an excerpt from the book, click the button below. To buy the book, click on any of the book shop links. 🙂